“Where can I buy a condo on Lido Key close to the beach that I can rent while I’m away?” I get that question a lot. Sure there are a lot of condo communities on the Key, but not all of them allow you to rent your condo out on a monthly basis, not all of them have quick beach access. So which ones DO have all of these? There are several, and here are 4 communities that I personally think are great for owners who’d like to make a little money on their vacation home.
All four of these have these great features that make them easy to rent:
- Have a one month minimum rental period (as opposed to other communities that may have a three month, six month, or one year minimum rental period)
- There is no minimum ownership period before renting them (in some communities, you have to own them for a year or two before you can rent them).
- Have quick access to the public beach
- Are on Lido Key
- Are constructed of block (not wood frame) so they’re good and solid
- Some units have water views (and some don’t. so please look closely at the particular unit you’re interested in!)
So here they are in no particular order:
Lido Towers – See Current Listings
Riviera of Lido Beach – See Current Listings
Lido Shores – See Current Listings
Kingston Arms – See Current Listings