Buying a home is one of the biggest investments most of us make. I will provide you with exemplary service to find you a home that meets your lifestyle.
I take the job seriously and have a proven process of research that will get you results and all the information you need to make a wise buying decision.
In order to provide you with this level of service, I ask for a signed buyers acknowledgement (think of it as a written handshake) that tells me you’re as serious about buying a home as I am about finding you a place you’ll love. There is no cost to you for this. I’ll do everything I can to provide a smooth process from start to finish.
Below is a brief overview of what you can expect from me:
Here’s what I’ll do for you if you’re a buyer:
- Meet with you to get a good understanding of the home you’re looking for, specifically your top 5 “must have’s” and your top 5 “nice to have’s”
- Research homes that match your criteria using multiple resources and search methods (beyond Zillow!)
- Email you homes and call to discuss which ones you’d like to see, and set up a tour
- Tour homes with you and provide additional information beyond the listing documents, including the price that similar homes have sold for recently, local happenings that could impact future home values and much more
- Once you find the home you want, I’ll work with you to write up a bullet-proof offer for the best shot at getting your offer accepted
- Negotiate on your behalf with the seller’s agent to get a signed contract in place
- Work with you to arrange the property inspection if desired, and the pest inspection and ensure you understand all of the findings (no surprises later!)
- Ensure title insurance is ordered
- Track loan approval progress (if not paying cash)
- Work with you to order the appraisal through a reputable, fair property appraiser
- Ensure repairs are made (if any) and clear all contingencies
- Order the survey
- Work with you to ensure hazard and flood insurance are purchased, if applicable
- Send insurance policy to title closing agent
- Set closing date in coordination with seller’s agent and title company
- Send you the closing documents and answer any questions you may have, including amount due at closing
- Perform a pre-closing walk-through with you
- Close on your new home and celebrate your success!
- Follow up with you to see if there is anything else I can do for you!